Union Public Service Commission Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Official also known as UPSC EPFO. It is a recruitment test for candidates interested in joining for the enforcement officer/ accountant officers/ employee posts under the government. For UPSC EPFO there are total of 421 vacancies, these posts are open for graduates all over India in the government sector.
UPSC EPFO: Highlights
|Exam name||UPSC EPFO|
|Conducting body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Required qualification||Graduate and under 30 years of age.|
|Purpose of exam||To provide candidate jobs in government sector under Enforcement Officer/ Accounts post|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Number of vacancies||421|
|Help desk number||011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 2309859|
|Official address||UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069|
|Exam level||National level|
UPSC EPFO: Exam Dates
The important dates of UPSC EPFO 2020 are given below:
|Application form start date||11th January 2020|
|Application last date||31st January 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||31st January 2020|
|Last date of printing the online application form||1st February 2020|
|Exam date||4th October 2020|
|Admit card availability||15 days before exam date|
|Result||To be announced|
The application form will be available online from 11th January 2020 to 31st January 2020 where students who are interested in this government sector job can apply and there will be no mistakes entertained in the form filling process and no correction time or editing procedure later. The application fee can be paid until 31st of January. The admit cards later on will be available online again before 15 days of the exam, which should be compulsorily carried by the students to write their exam. The final exam will be conducted on 4th October 2020, after the exam the results will be announced later on the dates are not yet out.
UPSC EPFO: Application Form
The application process happens in 2 stages. The application form details of UPSC EPFO 2020 are mentioned below:
This part will consist the candidate to go to the official website upsconline.nic.in, then click on the Union Public Service Commission Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Official in employment provident fund organization, Ministry of labour and employment. After which they need to click on the Part A of registration
Part A: This part will consist of the student to fill the appropriate personal details about them, the list of details asked by the candidate will be
1)Name as per the matriculation/secondary examination certificate
4) Date of Birth
5) Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
7) Martial Status
8) Photo ID Proof and ID Number
10)Address, Email ID and Phone Number
After entering all the details check and proceed to save and continue and click on their terms and condition and submit. This will be the end of the first registration process. The next is Part B
Part B: Then comes the fee payment process, candidates must pay accordingly and then upload scanned images of their photographs and signatures, lastly select their examination center as per their comfort and complete the application process.
The application fee is divided category wise, and in detail its mentioned below:
|Gen/OBC (male)||₹ 25/-|
|SC/ST/PH/Women candidates||No fee|
UPSC EPFO: Exam Centers
The exam centers are spread all across the cities in India mentioned below:
UPSC EPFO: Eligibility Criteria
There are certain criteria candidate must meet to attempt this exam and they are mentioned below:
- The upper age limit for any candidate is 30 years, but for certain categories the age limit is relaxed,
SC/ST -5 years of relaxation
OBC -3 years of relaxation
Employees of EPFO – 5 years of relaxation
- The candidate must be a graduate, bachelor degree from a recognized university in India, there are some desirable courses that are Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Integrated five-year degree in Law/ Masters in Business Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Company Secretary/ Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant along with two years experience in Administration/Accounts/Legal Matters in any government or Listed – Private Organization.
UPSC EPFO: Selection Process
There will be two steps for the selection process in UPSC EPFO exam
- Written test/ recruitment test
The recruitment test will compromise of 75% of the weight-age and the interview will be for 25% in a whole. The candidate will also be on a probation of 2 years.
UPSC EPFO: Pay scale
The pay scale will be followed according to the 7th Pay commission. The officers will be receiving their salary under the level-8 in the pay matrix under 7th pay commission.
UPSC EPFO: Syllabus
The topics asked in this exam are:
- General English
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues
- Indian Polity and Economy
- General Accounting Principles
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Applications
- General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude
- Social Security in India
UPSC EPFO: Job Profile
The work of an Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer are over see tasks that come under
- Administration cash
UPSC EPFO: CUT OFF
Previous cut off trends are mentioned below, the previous cut off trends are a major factor the will affect 2020 cut off trend:
|UPSC EPFO 2017 Exam – Minimum level of suitability of marks in Recruitment Test|
(Total 100 Marks)
(Total 100 Marks)
The highest marks scored were
UPSC EPFO: Admit Card
The admit card will be provided online on their official website 15 days before the written exam sometime in September 2020, there are no official dates announced yet. The official date will be announced again on their official website upsconline.in .
UPSC EPFO: Exam Pattern
The exam scheme and pattern are mentioned below:
- The time frame of UPSC EPFO is of 2 hours.
- All question are weighted equally
- The paper will be provided in both Hindi and English languages
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions
- There is negative marking,1/3rd mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
UPSC EPFO: Previous year question papers
Preparation is the key to success, but good preparation and preparing for UPSC EPFO in a smart way will be even more effective, and that can be done by practicing previous year question paper. Previous year papers provide a base to aspiring candidates in great lengths.Sometimes the questions are repetitive or similar kind of questions come, this is the time when practicing previous year papers come in handy.
Below mentioned are some tips:
- Previous papers give in depth knowledge about various subjects and topics.
- You can find questions which are unexpected and prepare for them.
- Referring to previous year papers helps candidates to explore many kinds of questions which wont be available on text books and reference books.
- Topics can be divided and categorized easily referring to the papers.
- Direct questions and similar questions from previous papers are asked frequently.
- The level of the paper can be analyzed before hand, if it could be difficult or easy.
- Types of questions and importance of topics, repetitive topics under which many questions would be asked can be analyzed easily.