Biral Institute of Technology and science conduct an examination called “BITSAT” (Birla Institute of technology and science admission test) every year. Campus of BITS spreads across India, it has branches in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad and an international campus in Dubai. This university is for first-degree achievers, also is a deemed university. This exam has been conducted since 2005, and has been attempted by lakh of students. The reputation of this college is held at very higher level as it is one of the most competitive exams, in India.
About BITSAT 2021:
|Name of the Institute||Biral institute of technology and science|
|Name of exam||Birla institute of technology and science admission test [BITSAT]|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Seats offered in 2020||2000|
|Help desk||01596- 242205|
- BITS conduct’s the BITSAT examination all over India and Dubai.
- The official website of BITS is bitsadmission.com
- The start date for application submission starts from 23rd February 2021
- The last date for application submission is 29th May 2021.
- The mode of examination is online
- The question types asked in BITSAT is MCQ only
- The portions for BITSAT are Physics, Chemistry, Math, Logical reasoning and English proficiency.
- The total number of seats offered are 2000 seats only
- Scholarships will be provided for anybody who deserves it and earns it.
- BITSAT results will be accepted for that particular year itself.
- No calculators or gadgets will be allowed inside the examination hall
BITSAT is conducted by the BITS college, and is a university entrance exam for anyone who is keen on joining BITS to do courses on B.E, B. Pharma and Msc. Programme. Qualifying this test will get you an accommodation in this university. BITSAT is one of the prestigious examinations all over India for aspirants who want a BITs campus, for any of the above courses.
Courses offered in BITS;
● B.E.(Hons.): Chemical
● B.E.(Hons.): Civil
● B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics
● B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical
● B.E.(Hons.): Manufacturing
● B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science
● B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation
● M.Sc. Biological Sciences
● M.Sc. Chemistry
● M.Sc. Economics
● M.Sc. Mathematics
● M.Sc. Physics
- BITS Pilani
- BITS Goa
- BITS Hyderabad
- BITS Dubai
BITSAT 2021:Exam Dates
These are some important dates and events everyone has to keep in mind, who ever is applying for BITSAT 2021. This exam dates will give you a closure to the exam , and will ensure you don’t wait or get by these important dates, which will help you get into any of the BITS Campuses in India or Dubai.
|Application release dates||23rd February 2021|
|Application submission last date||29th May 2021|
|Correction of application form dates||27th – 31st May 2021|
|Selecting exam dates||4th June – 11th June 2021|
|Time and place allotments for exam||2nd June 2021|
|Issuing of admit card||12th June 2021|
|Exam date||24th to 30th June 2021|
Application form for BITSAT 2021:
Let us discuss in detail about this privileged Exam, Starting with the application form.
To look for the detailed information about the application form.
As we all know the beginning of any examination is by an application form submitted by the applicant, with all the information filled by the applicant and also by paying the application fees.
- BITSAT 2021 Application form release date – 23rd February 2021.
- BITSAT 2021 Application form last date – 29th May 2021.
- Application filling is online
- BITSAT application form requires scanned image of candidate’s photograph and candidates’ signature in JPG format
- Application correction of your information online is allowed until 27th – 31st May 2021
- International or national students, have to fill the same application form, it is common for all.
Application fee 2021:
- Males- Rs 3000
- Females- Rs 2800
- Dubai candidates (male & female)- Rs 6300
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Main key for this exam is your ELIGIBILITY, without getting accepted there is no moving further. So, let us discuss the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA of BITSAT 2021.
For courses other than B. Pharma
- Qualification in your 12th boards from central or state board
- 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Math or biology
- Candidate must have pursued in these subjects
- English proficiency has to be top-notch
- Qualified in equivalent examination from the central or state board
- Minimum of 75% Physics chemistry and math or physics chemistry and biology and individually should score 60% in each of them
- English proficiency has to be good
- Students how are preparing for 10+2 exams are allowed to attempt.
BITSAT Exam SYLLABUS 2021:
Exam pattern is the essential needs for a student it contains how many marks of questions, how many sections, how many questions the paper contains along with scheme. The exam pattern is the windows to this exam.
Let us begin with the important section of information for all of you who aspire to get into this prestigious college.
Subjects that BITSAT is including in 2021 are Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology and English proficiency, logical reasoning.
Details of every subject is as given below:
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, electronic devices, modern physics, optics etc
States of matter, atomic structure, periodicity thermodynamics, electro chemistry, physical and chemical equilibrium, chemical kinetics, etc
- Math :
Logarithms and their properties, Sets, Relations & Functions, Matrices Determinants, Heights and Distances, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem etc
- English proficiency:
Grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension, composition
- Logical reasoning:
Verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning.
Exam Pattern for BITSAT 2021:
Exam pattern for BITSAT 2021 is very important for preparation. So, let us discuss the exam pattern in detail.
- The mode of exam is online
- Exam duration is 3 hours
- There will be four sections of questions
- Four subjects are asked, Physics, chemistry, math/ biology, English
- Total number of questions asked are 150 questions.
Parts of exam
- Physics – 40 questions – 120 marks
- Chemistry – 40 questions – 120 marks
- English proficiency – 15 questions 45 marks
Logical reasoning- 10 questions- 30 marks
- Math/ biology- 45 questions – 135 marks
Total marks 450 marks
Preparation tips for BITSAT 2021:
Some essential preparation tips for all of you:
- Practice more and more papers.
- Revise frequently and repetitively.
- Know the syllabus by heart, and do not deviate from it.
- Avoid distractions for a while
- Make a time table and follow it.
BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking:
The BITSAT 2021 slots for the entrance exam will start by 4th June 2021 and end by 11th June 2021. You will have to book your slot of the exam by these dates only. You will be provided a slot booking link by BITS and you will have to provide your application number, email-id, gender and other details, and lastly you will be allowed inside the portal after you give the necessary information and can book your slot which ever maybe comfortable for you.
BITSAT 2021 Admit Card:
The admit cards will be issued from 12th June 2021. You can download your admit card online by providing details like email-id, username, application number and password. Once you get the admit card ensure to check all the details and if any corrections are required, they will change it for you but before the last date mentioned above. Take any valid id card for exam without fail.
BITSAT 2021 Results:
The results are announced after your day of exam. To check your scores fill the necessary information about their login details. The results will in detail explain your mistakes and right questions. After results you can apply to all the campuses, depending upon their cut-offs, yes each campus of BITS has a different cut-off.
BITSAT 2021 Admissions:
The admission process will start by 29th June 2021 and end by 25th July 2021. Anyone who qualified the exam will be sent to counselling and will be given campus and branches accordingly.
For the admission process make sure to take your 12th marks card and other documents.
Admit and wait list will be uploaded online, be sure to check the necessary information that if you are in the admit list that will consist students who have score the cut off marks.
On 31st July 2021, the admission decisions will be out . there are many iteration rounds, which is helpful waiting list people, who will be called in case any seat is not filled.