BITSAT 2020 application forms have been released on 11th of January 2020 and will be closed on 31st March 2020. Forms can be filled by any national or international students who is interested in joining BITS. This is a purely online based application form, even the exams conducted will be online. Their campuses are in Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani inside India and one international campus in Dubai. Being one of the most privileged exams, this entrance exam provides students courses on B tech, B Pharma and Msc. Programme. Filling this application is your starting step to get into BITS.
Aspiring students must go through some important guidelines about the application form:
- BITSAT 2020 Application form release date – 11th January 2020
- BITSAT 2020 Application form last date – 31st March 2020
- Application filling is online
- Availability of exam centre in India or Dubai
- One application form per student is credible
- Valid email and phone number is asked
- BITSAT application form requires scanned image of candidate’s photograph and candidates’ signature in JPG format
- Application correction of your information online is allowed until 1st-6th April 2020 link[ application correction]
- International or national students, have to fill the same application form, it is common for all.
- Remember to take prints of application form.
Application fee 2020:
- Males- Rs 3000
- Females- Rs 2800
- Dubai candidates (male & female)- Rs 6300
Guidelines of application fee
- Online transaction only
- Any mode of online payment is valid
- Non- refundable charges for the application form.
Application Form Correction 2020:
BITSAT 2020 is an entrance exam for aspirants who aspire to get into BITS for UG courses like B tech, B.Pharma, Msc. Programme . With application form information above here is some information about application correction.
Made a mistake or you are not comfortable with the dates you selected for your exam? Then don’t worry, we got you. BITS provides a very favourable feature that will help students take their time and decide and if any correction is required, they have that as an option too. BITS will allow correction up to a certain date and after that no corrections will be allowed and in very specific areas.
- For the correction of application forms are allowed from the dates 1st March 2020 to 6th March 2020.
- What corrections are allowed in the application form?
BITS will allow correction in some specific areas only like selection of different date for examination, photograph, signature. They wont allow any corrections after the deadline.
- What corrections are not allowed?
BITS is strict about their correction policy and will not allow any changes in the previously given email-id, phone number, Name, Address.
Confused how to make corrections? Then follow these easy steps
- Go to the official website
- Your screen will have a new page
- Enter your application form, gender, DOB, address
- Then hit proceed
- Edit the details and submit
- Take a printout of your new application edited form.
If the candidate is not able to make appropriate changes in the application form in the mentioned dates, then they will have to contact the authorities for the regarding concern.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2020:
For courses other than B. Pharma
- Qualification in your 12th boards from central or state board
- 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Math or biology
- Candidate must have pursued in these subjects
- English proficiency has to be top-notch
- Qualified in equivalent examination from the central or state board
- Minimum of 75% Physics chemistry and math or physics chemistry and biology and individually should score 60% in each of them
- English proficiency has to be good
- Students how are preparing for 10+2 exams are allowed to attempt.