BITSAT 2021 held by Birla Institute of technology and science every year for admission into their prestigious college. It is a university level exam and is held all over India and Dubai, as its campuses are in Goa, Pilani, Hyderabad in India and one campus in Dubai. This exam is taken by lakh of students all over India.
Here is the list of the exam events and dates of BITSAT 2021:
|Application release dates||23rd February 2021|
|Application submission last date||29th May 2021|
|Correction of application form dates||27th – 31st May 2021|
|Selecting exam dates||4th -11th June 2021|
|Time and place allotments for exam||2nd June 2021|
|Issuing of admit card||12th June 2021|
|Exam date||24th – 30th June 2021|
|Result declaration date||Some days after writing the exam|
|Apply for admissions||29th June to 25th July 2021|
|Admit/ wait list||31st July 2021|
Application form for BITSAT 2021:
- BITSAT 2021 Application form release date – 23rd February 2021
- BITSAT 2021 Application form last date – 29th May 2021
- Application filling is online
- BITSAT application form requires scanned image of candidate’s photograph and candidates’ signature in JPG format
- Application correction of your information online is allowed until 27th – 31st May 2021.
- International or national students, have to fill the same application form, it is common for all.
Application fee 2021:
- Males- Rs 3000
- Females- Rs 2800
- Dubai candidates (male & female)- Rs 6300
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2021:
For courses other than B. Pharma
- Qualification in your 12th boards from central or state board
- 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Math or biology
- Candidate must have pursued in these subjects
- English proficiency has to be top-notch
- Qualified in equivalent examination from the central or state board
- Minimum of 75% Physics chemistry and math or physics chemistry and biology and individually should score 60% in each of them
- English proficiency has to be good
- Students how are preparing for 10+2 exams are allowed to attempt.