BITSAT 2020 is a university level, exam for UG courses provided by BITS, where they follow eligibility criteria for filtering out students in the beginning phase. If selected they provide you with n-numbered courses in their BITS campuses in India or Dubai.
So lets discuss the Eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2020 in detail:
For courses other than B. Pharma
- Qualification in your 12th boards from central or state board
- 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Math or biology
- Candidate must have pursued in these subjects
- English proficiency has to be top-notch
- Qualified in equivalent examination from the central or state board
- Minimum of 75% Physics chemistry and math or physics chemistry and biology and individually should score 60% in each of them
- English proficiency has to be good
- Students how are preparing for 10+2 exams are allowed to attempt.
Admissions for board toppers 2020:
For any board of examination the toppers get direct admission into BITS no matter how much they score in the BITSAT 2020.
Other important criteria :
- If a student has attempted more than once in their 12th board, then the last or recet attempts marks are considered.
- Age limit is up to anyone who has passed their12th std in 2020 or 2019.
- Students who are studying in BITS at the present are not allowed to sit for BITSAT 2020
BITS does not allow any candidate to attempt BITSAT 2020 who do not meet these criterion.
BITSAT Exam SYLLABUS 2020:
Exam pattern is the essential needs for a student it contains how many marks of questions, how many sections, how many questions the paper contains along with scheme. The exam pattern is the windows to this BITSAT 2020.
Let us begin with the important section of information for all of you who aspire to get into this prestigious college.
Subjects that BITS is including in 2020 are Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology and English proficiency, logical reasoning.
Detailed Syllabus for every subject is as given below:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Rotational Motion, Work and Energy, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, electronic devices, modern physics, optics etc
- Chemistry: States of matter, atomic structure, periodicity thermodynamics, electro chemistry, physical and chemical equilibrium, chemical kinetics, etc
- Math :Logarithms and their properties, Sets, Relations & Functions, Matrices Determinants, Heights and Distances, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem etc
- English proficiency: Grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension, composition
- Logical reasoning: Verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning.