This article has all necessary information about EXAM PATTERN. With exam pattern being very necessary, we have explained it in a very detailed manner for all you aspirants. It consists of information about questions, subjects and etc.
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam slot||9-12 am, 2-5pm|
|Type of question||MCQ|
|Sections in the question paper||4|
|Marks allotted||3 marks each|
|Negative marking||1 mark for every incorrect answer|
|Mode of language||English|
|Number of questions||150|
|Subjects covered||Physics, chemistry, math or biology|
- The mode of exam is online
- Exam duration is 3 hours
- There will be four sections of questions
- Four subjects are asked, Physics, chemistry, math/ biology, English
- Total number of questions asked are 150 questions.
- The mode of language will be English
- There will be 3 marks each for every right answer
- Negative marking is there in BITSAT 2020, 1 mark will be cut for every wrong answer.
- There are two exam slots, one is from 9am to 12am and other is from 2pm -5pm.
- All questions to be given at once, depends on how much time each student given on each section
- There will be extra 12 questions, to answer if done with the first 150 questions
- Extra questions will be regarding PCM/B
- different set of paper will be provided to each student
- can carry pens only
- calculator and other tables will be not allowed
- extra sheets for calculating will be provided at the centre
Preparation tips for BITSAT 2020:
- Practice more and more papers.
- Revise frequently and repetitively.
- Know the syllabus by heart, and do not deviate from it.
- Avoid distractions for a while
- Make a time table and follow it.