Common Aptitude Test is an all India level entrance examination conducted by various IIMs on rotation basis for post graduate course in Business Administration. Candidates can seek admissions into 20 IIMs of the country and also many good B-schools through the CAT score. It is important for applicants to note the dates for various events of the exam so that nothing is missed out. The important dates for the CAT 2020 exam are given below-
CAT 2020: Important Dates
|CAT Events||Important Dates|
|Application form start date||7th August, 2019|
|Application form submission last date||25th September, 2019|
|Correction Window||28th Sep – 30th September, 2019|
|Admit Card availability||23rd October, 2019 till the date of exam|
|CAT Online Exam date||24th November, 2019|
|Result Declaration||4th January, 2020|
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- The application process started on 8th August, 2019.
- Candidates can make corrections in their filled application form from 28th September till 30th September, 2019 (Correction Window).
- The exam will be held on 24th November, 2019.
- CAT will only be conducted in online mode.
CAT: APPLICATION PROCESS
- The application process started on 7th August, 2019.
- The last date for the submission of application form was extended till 25th September, 2019.
- The entire application process can only be completed through online mode.
- Payment of the fee can be done through Credit/ Debit cards and net banking.
- Once the payment is done a confirmation page will appear, get a print-out of that.
- In case of any discrepancy applicants can seek help from the Candidates Help Desk through this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or this helpline number (1800 266 3549)
APPLICATION FEE STRUCTURE-
|General/ NC-OBC||Rs. 1900|
|SC/ ST and PWD||Rs. 950|
|Applicable additional charges will also be included in the final amount|