Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test abbreviated as EAMCET is a state level entrance examination test for undergraduate category. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of State Council of Higher Education (SCHE). To apply for this exam applicants first need to fill the application form. The application form will be made available by the 28th February, 2020 (for AP) and by the 21st February, 2020 (for TS).
KEY POINTS –
- EAMCET application form will be made available by the 28th February 2020 (for AP) and by the 21st February, 2020 (for TS).
- It will only be available on the official website of AP/TS EAMCET.
- The last date of application form submission is 27th March 2020 and 30th March, 2020(for TS), after that late fee will be charged.
- Application form can only be filled via online mode.
- Applicants must fill in their personal Email ID and contact number.
- They need to upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- The correction window will open from the 4th April till the 9th April 2020.
- Payment of application fee can be done through Debit/Credit card or AP online center.
|COURSES||AP EAMCET APPLICATION FEE||TS EAMCET APPLICATION FEE|
|Engineering/ Agriculture Stream||Rs. 500+ (Without late fee)||Rs. 800 (gen) & 400(sc/st) (Without late fee)|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs. 1000+ (Without late fee)||Rs. 1600(gen) & 800(sc/st) (Without late fee)|
|Academic Details (certificates)|
|Recent scanned passport size photograph*|
|Recent scanned signature*|
*It should be in jpg format only
- The passport size photograph should be less than 30kb
- The size of the signature image should be less than 15kb
To fill EAMCET 2020 application form you have to go through the following steps-
STEP 1: Click on the link
STEP 2: Payment of fee
Students can pay the application fee through the AP/TS online center or through Debit/Credit card. First they need to fill the necessary details required for the payment and then click on ‘Submit’.
STEP 3: Fill the Application form
Fill the application form by filling your personal details, your qualification details and other details.
STEP 4: Upload scanned images
Candidates are required to upload their scanned passport size photograph along with scanned signature photograph. The images should be in jpg format only. The size of the image of the passport size photograph and the signature should be less than 30kb and 15kb respectively. To upload the images click on ‘Upload Photo’,
STEP 5: Printout of Application form
Take a printout of the application form by clicking on ‘Print’ and keep it safe.
|EAMCET 2020 EVENTS||AP EAMCET IMPORTANT DATES (Tentative)||TS EAMCET IMPORTANT DATES (Tentative)|
|Release of notification||20th February2020||19th February, 2020|
|Online application form start date||28th February2020||21st February, 2020|
|Application form submission last date (Without late fee)||27th March2020||30th March, 2020|
|Correction Window||From first week to Second Week of April 2020||First week to Second Week of April, 2020|
|Application form submission last date (With late fee of Rs.500)||4th April 2020||27th April, 2020|
|Application form submission last date (With late fee of Rs.1000)||9th April 2020||–|
|Application form submission last date (With late fee of Rs.5000)||14th April 2020||–|
|Application form submission last date (With late fee of Rs.10,000)||19th April 2020||–|
|Availability of Admit card||16th April 2020||20th April- 1st May 2020|
|AP EAMCET Exam date||20th -24th April 2020||4th,5th,7th& 8th May, 2020(Engg) & 9th & 11th May 2020(Agri)|
|Availability of answer key||23rd April (Engineering) & 24th April( Agriculture) 2020||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Objections filling last date||First week of May 2020||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||5th May 2020||4th week of May, 2020|