Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test abbreviated as EAMCET is a state level entrance examination test for undergraduate category. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) on behalf of State Council of Higher Education (SCHE). To apply for this exam applicants first need to fill the application form. The application form will be made available by the April 2021.
KEY POINTS –
- EAMCET application form will be made available by the April 2021.
- It will only be available on the official website of AP/TS EAMCET.
- The last date of application form submission is 4th week of April, after that late fee will be charged.
- Application form can only be filled via online mode.
- Applicants must fill in their personal Email ID and contact number.
- They need to upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- The correction window will open from the 4th week of June.
- Payment of application fee can be done through Debit/Credit card or AP online center.
|COURSES||AP EAMCET APPLICATION FEE||TS EAMCET APPLICATION FEE|
|Engineering/ Agriculture Stream||Rs. 500+ (Without late fee)||Rs. 800 (gen) & 400(sc/st) (Without late fee)|
|Both Engineering and Agriculture Stream||Rs. 1000+ (Without late fee)||Rs. 1600(gen) & 800(sc/st) (Without late fee)|
|Academic Details (certificates)|
|Recent scanned passport size photograph*|
|Recent scanned signature*|
*It should be in jpg format only
- The passport size photograph should be less than 30kb
- The size of the signature image should be less than 15kb
To fill EAMCET 2021 application form you have to go through the following steps-
STEP 1: Click on the link
STEP 2: Payment of fee
Students can pay the application fee through the AP/TS online center or through Debit/Credit card. First they need to fill the necessary details required for the payment and then click on ‘Submit’.
STEP 3: Fill the Application form
Fill the application form by filling your personal details, your qualification details and other details.
STEP 4: Upload scanned images
Candidates are required to upload their scanned passport size photograph along with scanned signature photograph. The images should be in jpg format only. The size of the image of the passport size photograph and the signature should be less than 30kb and 15kb respectively. To upload the images click on ‘Upload Photo’,
STEP 5: Printout of Application form
Take a printout of the application form by clicking on ‘Print’ and keep it safe.
|EAMCET 2021 EVENTS||AP EAMCET IMPORTANT DATES (Tentative)||TS EAMCET IMPORTANT DATES (Tentative)|
|Release of notification||April 2021||April 2021|
|Online application form start date||April 2021||April 2021|
|Application form submission last date (Without late fee)||4th week of April 2021||4th week of April 2021|
|Correction Window||4th week of June||4th week of June|
|Availability of Admit card||Week before Exam||Week before Exam|
|AP EAMCET Exam date||12th to 20th July 2021||4th to 9th July 2021|