AP EAMCET and TS EAMCET eligibility criteria is set by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education and Telangana State Council of Higher Education respectively. It is a state level examination for undergraduate category. Through this exam candidates can seek admission into various government and private institutions across Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Here is the eligibility criterion for it-
|B.Tech, B.Sc and Pharmacy courses||Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates OR should be appearing. Those appearing in Diploma in Engineering in the final year are also eligible to appear Compulsory subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics On 31st December 2021 a candidate must complete 16 years of age (for Pharmacy and B.Sc courses) On 31st December 2021 a candidate must complete 17 years of age (for B.tech courses) There is no restriction on the upper age limit for Pharmacy and B.Sc courses. The upper age limit for B.tech applicants is 22 years (25 years for SC/ST candidates).|
|BAMS, BHMS, BNYS courses||Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates OR should be appearing. Compulsory subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany On 31st December 2021 a candidate must complete 17 years of age There is no restriction on the upper age limit|
|All candidates should be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana|
|They should either be Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).|
Once you find yourself eligible for the exam the next step is to apply for it, here’s an outlook how-
- AP and TS EAMCET application form will be made available by the April 2021.
- It will only be available on the official website of EAMCET.
- The last date of application form submission is 4th week of April 2021, after that late fee will be charged.
- Application form can only be filled via online mode.
- Do not send your application form through offline mode
- Applicants need to upload their scanned photographs and signature.
- The correction window will open from the 4th week of June 2021.
- Payment of application fee can be done through Debit/Credit card, Net banking and AP/TS online center.