Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering abbreviated as GATE is an exam held every year for post graduate category. It is regulated by 7 IITs and IISCs (Bangalore). This year (GATE 2021) it is conducted by IIT Delhi. The application process for the exam started on 11th September, 2020 and the no. of applicants reached more than 9.23 lakhs. Students can make payment only through online mode and e-challans (at bank counters). After form submission candidates can also check their application form status i.e. (Received, Accepted, under scrutiny, Defect status, Status after Rectification, Rejected with valid reasons, and Admit card ready for download). Though the application process has now ended, candidates can make correction in their application form in particular categories.
Details regarding correction in application form are as follows-
- Corrections can only be made under- Category, Gender, Exam city.
- Changes will not be made in mobile numbers and email ids.
- Correction window will remain open from 15th October till 15th November (6:00pm).
- Those applicants who are making change in the category should send their mail to email@example.com.
- Subject your mail as Gen/OBC to SC/ST.
- In the mail mention your name, Category change, Enrollment ID.
- Required documents should be attached in the mail attachment.
- Pay the correction fee through online mode only (Challan payment will not be accepted).
|Rs. 750||From Female/Male to Others|
|Rs. 750||From SC/ST to General/OBC|
|Rs. 750||From PwD to Non Pwd|
|Rs. 400||For change in examination city|