Haryana DET is one of the many tests that are conducted in Haryana in the line of most prestigious exams. It is also known as Haryana Polytechnic Exam. It is held once every year. Here is an insight of everything you need to know about Haryana DET 2021–
HOW TO APPLY
- First, visit the official website of the exam conducting authority i.e. www.hstes.in or www.onlinetesthry.nic.in
- Click on the application form link and now register.
- Fill the form by entering your personal details (Name, date of birth, Email ID, contact number etc.), education qualification details and other required details.
- Make sure you enter your personal email ID and contact number.
- Once you are done filling the form recheck it.
- Now upload the scanned passport size photograph and the scanned image of the signature.
- After successful upload of the scanned images proceed to payment.
- Haryana DET application fee can be paid through E-challan in any branch of Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank.
- Now verify and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and submit it along with the required attested copy of documents and the fee proof to the nearest collection center or to HSTES at Panchkula.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Note that the application form can only be filled via online mode.
- The expected start date for online application process is the 2nd week of May, 2021.
- The last date for submission of application form is in the 2nd week of June, 2021.
- The fee payment can be done through E-challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|General category||Rs. 500|
|Reserved category of Haryana||Rs. 200|