Haryana Diploma Entrance Test is a state level examination for undergraduate categories. It is conducted every year to seek admissions in the diploma courses. Here is the exam schedule for the Haryana DET 2021–
- All the below mentioned dates are tentative and based on previous year’s schedule.
- The official dates are yet to be announced by the authority.
- The expected start date for online application process is the 2nd week of May 2021.
- The last date for submission of application form is in the 2nd week of June 2021.
- Applicants can deposit the application fee from the 2nd week of May till the 2nd week of June, 2021.
- Verification of the online application form can be done from the 2nd week of May.
- Admit card can be downloaded in the Last Week of May, 2021.
- Haryana DET 2021 expected exam date is in the last week of May, 2021.
- Its result will be declared in the 1st Week of June, 2021.
- The counseling procedure will start after the announcement of the result most probably in the first week of July, 2021.
Before you apply for the exam let’s look over the eligibility criteria-
To be able to sit for the examination a candidate must fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Candidates need to pass class 10th board exam or the SSC exam with a minimum of 35% of marks.
- Those who are opting for lateral entry, passed certificate of 10+2 with a minimum of 35% marks is must.
- The minimum age limit is 15 years.
- The candidate needs to be a citizen of India and should have the domicile certificate of Haryana.