HP PAT is conducted every year in the month of May by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB) and the first step to avail admission through this exam will be applying for it. Applicants can apply through online mode for this exam. From the start date of the application process to the instructions of how to fill the form here is every detail you need to know-
- The application process will start from the 1st Week of April, 2020.
- Its last date will be in the 1st Week of May, 2020.
- No late entries will be entertained.
- Applicants can fill the application form through online mode.
- To fill the application form online applicants need to visit the official website of HP PAT 2020.
- Enter your personal Email ID and contact number.
- Candidates must fill the form carefully as there will be no corrections made once the form is submitted.
- Applicants will be required to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The size of the image should be in the specified format.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode i.e. by debit or credit card and also by the challan form.
- Do take a printout of the acknowledgement page for future reference.
STEP 1 – Visit the official website
- Visit the official website of HP PAT 2020 and go through the information brochure.
- Register by submitting required details.
- You will receive an Email and a SMS on your registered email id and contact number.
STEP 2 – Login
- Now enter your username and password to login.
- There will an option to ‘APPLY ONLINE’ click on it.
STEP 3 – Fill the form
- Fill the application form by filling your personal details, your qualification details, educational details and other details.
- Make sure to fill the form most precisely as there will be no corrections once the form is submitted.
STEP 4 – Upload scanned images
- Once you are done filling the application form upload the scanned images i.e. the scanned image of passport size photograph and the signature.
- The image should be in .jpeg format only.
- Size of the image should be less than 100KB.
STEP 5 – Payment of the application fee
- Students can pay the application fee through both online and offline mode i.e. through debit or credit card and through challan forms.
- Select your mode of payment
- Now make the payment
- Print the acknowledgement page
Here is the application fee for different categories-
|General category||Rs. 650|
|Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes||Rs. 400|