Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test (HP PAT) is a state level exam to avail admission in Polytechnic courses. The official dates for this examination are announced by (HPTEB) the exam conducting authority. Important dates of the exam are the dates of the various events related to the exam. These events include registration start date, application form submission last date; admit card availability date, exam date and many others. Candidates should go through all these important dates so that they are well prepared and don’t miss out on anything. HP PAT 2020 application process is expected to start from the 1st Week of April 2020. Once the official dates are announced they will be updated here, by then let’s have a look at previous year’s schedule for the examination-
- All the below mentioned dates are tentative and based on previous year’s schedule.
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- The application process will start from the 1st Week of April, 2020.
- Its last date will be in the 1st Week of May, 2020.
- HP PAT 2020 Admit card will be made available in the 2nd Week of May, 2020.
- The exam is expected to be held in the 17th May, 2020.
- By the last week of May 2020 the result for the exam will be declared.
Also look over the examination pattern –
- The exam will be based on these four subjects – English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- It will be held only in offline mode.
- The duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- There will be a total of 150 questions and all of them are compulsory.
- The questions will be objective type, each containing four options.
- Candidates will have to circle the correct answer.
For every correct answer four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted.