JCECE is conducted every year usually in the month of June by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Applicants can apply through both offline and online mode for this exam. From the start date of the application process to the instructions of how to fill the form here is every detail you need to know –
- To fill the application form, applicants need to visit the official website of JCECE 2020.
- They can fill the application form through online mode as well as offline mode.
- ICR form can be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates filling application form through OMR sheet will have to purchase the form by a post office.
- Those candidates who are filling the form through ICR or OMR
form need to send their application form along with the DD/ challan to the
following address – [Jharkhand
Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli
- JCECE 2020 application process is expected to start from the 2nd week of April, 2020.
- Candidates can submit their application form by the 1st week of May, 2020.
- Applicants are allowed to submit only one entry of application form.
- They must fill the form carefully as there will be no corrections made once the form is submitted.
- No late entries will be entertained.
- Students will be required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- The size of the image should be in the specified format.
- Application fee payment can be done in both online and offline mode.
- By offline mode applicants can pay the fee through Debit/Credit card whereas by offline mode the fee can be paid through challan form.
- After successful payment a confirmation page will appear, take a printout of it.
|GROUP||CATEGORIES – SC/ ST||GENERAL BC- I/ BC- II|
|PCM||Rs. 450||Rs. 900|
|PCB||Rs. 450||Rs. 900|
|PCMB||Rs. 500||Rs. 1000|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE –
STEP 1 – Visit the official website
- Visit the official website of JCECE 2020 and click on “Apply for JCECE 2020”
- Register by submitting required details.
- You will receive your registration number and password in the mail ID that you have registered.
STEP 2 – Login
- Now Login by entering your registration number and password
- Once you have logged in you can fill the form.
STEP 3 – Fill the form
- Fill the application form by filling your personal details, your qualification details, educational details and other details.
- Make sure to fill the form most precisely as there will be no corrections once the form is submitted.
STEP 4 – Upload scanned images
- Applicants are required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- The image should be in .jpeg format only.
- The size for the scanned passport size photograph should be 100KB
- The size of the scanned signature image should be 50KB
- The size of the scanned left hand thumb impression image should be 50KB
STEP 5 – Payment of the application fee
- Applicants can pay the application fee through both online and offline mode i.e. through debit or credit card or ICR or OMR forms.
- Select your mode of payment
- Now make the payment
STEP 6 – Take printout
- Once the payment is done a confirmation page will be displayed.
- Take a printout of it for future references.
JCECE 2020: EXAM CENTERS
|EXAM CENTERs for PCM Group||EXAM CENTERS for PCMB Group|
|Bokaro Dhanbad Dumka Hazaribagh Jamshedpur||Ranchi|