Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination(JCECE) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Through this exam one can seek admission into the first year/ semester of various professional courses in the field of architecture, engineering, horticulture, medical and many others. It is conducted every year usually in the month of June. JCECE 2020 will be held in the 3rd week of May 2020 (Tentative). Interested candidates can prepare for the exam by going through the exam pattern.
- JCECE is conducted for these courses B.Tech, B.E, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, B.V.Sc. and A.H and B.Sc.
- The examination will be made available in both Hindi and English language.
- Offline mode is the only mode through which one can give this examination.
- There will be all objective type questions.
- Each question will have four options.
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded.
- There will be negative marking
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Also look over the important dates –
|JCECE 2020 EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Application process start date||2nd week of April, 2020|
|Application form submission last date||1st week of May, 2020|
|Application fee submission last date (through debit/credit card and challan form)||2nd week of May, 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of May, 2020|
|JCECE Exam Date 2020||3rd week of May, 2020|
|Result announcement||Last week of June, 2020|
|Counseling process start date||In July, 2020|