UPJEE or Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam or also known as the JEECUP, which is held by the joint entrance exam council of Uttar Pradesh. This entrance exam allows students to get into private or Government colleges in branches of polytechnic courses specifically in the fields of Engineering and technology and other diploma courses.
- Application form of JEECUP 2021 was released on their official website on 26th February 2021
- Last date for the application form filling would be Last Week of March 2021, after which no application form filling will be allowed.
- There will be four groups of tests, a student can maximum apply for three groups of tests to attempt.
- If any mistake occurs in the application form then the candidate can change or edit the form from First Week of April 2021.
- Application form requirements would be name, address, email-id, number, scanned photographs, signature and etc.
- Other information and updates for the students will be provided through their personal numbers and email-ids
- One candidate can apply for the exam just once, multiple applications would be rejected by the board.
- The scanned copies of the candidates photograph and signature should be off 3.5 cm X 4.5cm and 3.5cm X 1.5 cm and thumb impressions too.
How to fill the application form?
- Go to the official page of JEECUP 2021.
- Click on the application form filling of UPJEE 2021
- There will be only online form registration and no offline form of registration.
- After clicking on the application form, click on the type form of Group A, Group E1,E2 Group B, C,D,F,G,H,I, K1 to K8.
- Choose any three courses of exams you want to write.
- After registrations, again log in using your credentials to the application form
- Click the link and fill the form of application with specific details.
- Upload the photo, thumb impression and signature proeprly with the correct dimensions.
- Application fees should be paid next, either in the online or offline mode.
- Rs 300/- for all categories except the reserved categories.
- Rs 200/- for all reserved categories.
- The payment can be done online through e-payment, credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The payment can be done through offline mode through e- challan, in any branch of State Bank of India.
JEECUP 2021: Eligibility Criteria
JEECUP 2021 has eligibility criteria for students who will be allowed to write the exam who will be not.
- Every candidate must have passed a 12th board exam or other equivalent board exams.
- Physics, Math and Chemistry should be the qualifying subjects, that must be opted by the students in their 12th board.
- Domicile certificate must be acquired by every student of Uttar Pradesh
- Every course offered through this exam has different qualifying aggregate
Engineering and technology- 35%
Pharmacy- 50% and for reserved categories – 45%
- Age of the students applying for this joint entrance exam should be 14 years on 1st July 2021, there is no upper age limit.
After Applying for the exam you need to know the exam dates of JEECUP 2021.