Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level examination conducted every year usually in the month of May. Through this exam one can get admission into various engineering and non-engineering polytechnic programs. Many government and private colleges consider JCECEB PECE score for admission. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) set the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination. Here it is in detail –
|JCECEB PECE 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|
|Qualifications||Should have passed class 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized board They should obtain a minimum of 35% of marks|
|Citizenship||Should be a citizen of India Should be a local or permanent resident of Jharkhand|
|Age||For mining engineering a candidate must be of minimum 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission. There is no age limit for other courses.|
|Appearing Students||Those students who are appearing in class 10th examination are also eligible to appear. Though they need to qualify class 10th before the counseling begins.|
JCECEB PECE 2020: APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Once you find yourself eligible for the exam the next step is to apply for it, here is an outlook how-
- The application form will be made available by the 3rd week of March, 2020.
- Application form will only be available via offline mode through Main/Sub/Grand post offices of Jharkhand.
- Candidates can submit the application form till the 3rd week of March, 2020.
- Students will be required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- The size of the image should be in the specified format.
- General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 650 as the application fee whereas the fee for reserved categories is Rs. 325.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page that will appear once the fee is paid successfully.