Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). It is a state level examination conducted every year usually in the month of May. Through this exam one can get admission into various engineering and non-engineering polytechnic programs. The official dates for this examination are announced by the exam conducting authority. Important dates of the exam are the dates of the various events related to the exam. These events include registration start date, application form submission last date; admit card availability date, exam date and many others. Candidates should go through all these important dates so that they are well prepared and don’t miss out on anything. Once the official dates are announced they will be updated here, by then let’s have a look at previous year’s schedule for the examination-
- All the below mentioned dates are tentative and based on previous year’s schedule.
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- The application process will start in the 3rd week of March, 2020.
- Candidates can submit the application form till the 3rd week of March, 2020.
- Its admit card will be available by the 4th week of April, 2020.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2020 will be conducted in the Last week of April, 2020.
- In may its result will be announced.
- The counseling process will start after the result has been declared.
Before you apply for the exam let’s look over the eligibility criteria –
JCECEB PECE 2020: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- He/she should have a domicile of Jharkhand.
- Students should have passed class 10th examination or equivalent with a minimum of 35% marks.
- Those who are appearing for the exam are also eligible.
- For mining engineering a candidate must be of minimum 17 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- There is no age limit for other courses.