Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is conducted to avail admission in various polytechnic programs in the colleges of Jharkhand. It is conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board abbreviated as JCECEB. Jharkhand Polytechnic exam is also known as Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE). It is a state level examination conducted every year usually in the month of May. JCECEB PECE 2021 exam pattern will be set by the exam conducting authority.
- JCECEB is conducted for engineering as well as non-engineering polytechnic courses.
- It will only be held in offline mode i.e. pen and paper based through OMR sheet.
- The exam will be in both English and Hindi language
- The exam will revolve around topics from these subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The questions will be objective type and for each question four choices will be given.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
Also look over the important dates –
- All the below mentioned dates are tentative and based on previous year’s schedule.
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- The application process will start in the 3rd week of March, 2021.
- Candidates can submit the application form till the 3rd week of March, 2021.
- Its admit card will be available by the 4th week of April, 2021.
- Jharkhand Polytechnic Exam 2021 will be conducted in the Last week of April, 2021.
- In may its result will be announced.
- The counseling process will start after the result has been declared.