MP PPT is state level entrance test conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. Various state funded and private polytechnic colleges offer admission through this test. As it is a state level examination, almost 95% of the seats are reserved for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh and only 5% seats are available for citizens of other states. It is conducted every year usually in the month of June. From the start date of the application process to the instructions of how to fill the form here is every detail you need to know –
- Madhya Pradesh Vyapam holds the responsibility to update the MP PPT 2021 application form on its website.
- MP PPT 2021 is expected to start from the March 2021 and will end in the week of May, 2021.
- Candidates can only apply through the online mode.
- No late entries will be entertained.
- Do provide your personal/valid Email-id and contact number.
- Students will be required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and handwriting proof.
- The size of the image should be in the specified format.
- Payment of application fee can be made through Credit/Debit card and Net banking.
- After successful payment a confirmation page will appear, take a printout of it.
- In the March – April 2020 a correction window will be made available.
- During the availability span of correction window candidates can make correction (if any) in their already filled application from.
- Applicants must note their application number for future use.
APPLICATION FEES –
|General category||Rs. 400|
|Reserved category||Rs. 200|
Look over the important date related to the application process –
|Application process start date||March 2021|
|Last date of application process||March – April 2021|
|Correction Window||March – April 2021|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE –
STEPS to follow –
STEP 1- Register
- Visit the official website of MP PPT 2021
- Click on “Apply for MP PPT 2021”
- Register by submitting required details.
- Click on submit
STEP 2 – Fill the form
- Fill the application form by filling your personal details, your qualification details, educational details and other details.
- Enter your personal email ID and personal phone number
- Choose category and provide category details
- Fill choices for examination center
- Click on submit if you have filled your application form
STEP 3 – Upload Scanned Images
- Applicants are required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and handwriting proof.
- The image of all the scanned documents should be in .jpeg format.
- The size of the image should be in the specified format
- When you are satisfied with the uploaded images click on SAVE.
STEP 4 – Payment of the application fee
- Payment of application fee can be made through Credit/Debit cards and Net banking.
- Select the mode for payment of the fee.
- Now click on “Proceed for Payment”
- Applicable additional charges will also be included in the final amount.
STEP 5 – Take a printout
- Confirmation page will be displayed on successful fee payment
- Download and print the confirmation page for future reference
STEP 6 – Correction*
- Candidates can make corrections in their filled application form in the week of May, 2021.
- The correction will remain open for only a limited period of time.
- Once the correction window is closed no further corrections will be allowed.
*Only those candidates who have made any mistakes while filling the application form would have to go through this step.