Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board also known as Madhya Pradesh Vyapam. It is state level entrance test. Through this exam students can seek admission into polytechnic diploma courses.
The official dates for this examination are announced by the exam conducting authority. Important dates of the exam are the dates of the various events related to the exam. These events include registration start date, application form submission last date; admit card availability date, exam date and many others. Candidates should go through all these important dates so that they are well prepared and don’t miss out on anything. MP PPT 2020 application process is expected to start from the March – April 2020. Once the official dates are announced they will be updated here, by then let’s have a look at previous year’s schedule for the examination-
- All the below mentioned dates are tentative and based on previous year’s schedule.
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- MP PPT 2020 application process is expected to start from the March – April 2020.
- By the March – April 2020 candidates will have to submit their application form.
- The Admit card will be made available by the April – May 2020.
- MP PPT 2020 examination will be held on 16th and 17th May,2020.
- Its result will be declared by the 1st Week of July 2020.
- The counseling process will start after the result announcement.
- The admission process will start in the month of July, 2020.
Before you apply for the exam let’s look over the eligibility criteria –
MP PPT 2020: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate must be an Indian National
- He/ she should also have the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates should have passed class 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- They should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 10th standard.
- A minimum of 35% in 10th in the qualifying exam is required to be eligible to apply.
- No grace marks will be considered while calculating the minimum percentage
- PPT exam scores will have 70% weight whereas 10th standard scores will have 30% weight in the overall result.