NIFT is an exam conducted by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai every year for students who want to get into fashion field of studies and career in the future after 12th boards or other standardized equivalent boards. Courses like Bachelors of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Managementand more. The details of the exam dates of NIFT 2020 are given below:
|Application registration starting date||23rd October 2019|
|Application registration last date||31st December 2019|
|Last date of registration with late fee of Rs 5000/-||4th January 2020|
|Application edit date||1st January 2020|
|NIFT Exam Date||31st December 2019|
|Admit Card||10th January 2020|
|Result Date||13th March 2020|
|Exam Date||19th January 2020|
|Release of answer key||22nd January 2020|
|Challenging answer key||24th January 2020|
|Revaluation||22nd-24th January 2020|
|Last date of registration for Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||30th April 2020|
|Situation test/ GD/Interview||February or March 2020|
|Declaration of final result||May/June 2020|
|Counselling Registration from||June 2020|
NIFT Exam Schedule is as mentioned below:
The exam application which will be available online from 23rd October 2019 and the last date for registration will be 31st December 2019. No hard copies need to be sent to the authority or any hard copy of notification will be provided by the organization either. If any candidate would have missed out on the form filling dates then they can fill for this examination until 4th January 2020 by paying extra Rs5000/- The applicants can edit their application form until 1st January 2020 if there would be any errors that would have occurred from their side.
After the application form is successfully filled the candidates can expect their admit cards to be released on the NIFT official website www.nift.ac.in . they can download their admit cards, and take multiple copies of it for further use during the examination and also during the counselling process. The admit card will consist of personal details of the candidate and the venue and timings of the examination, date of exam and other details.
The exam date as announced will be held on the 19th January 2020 in offline mode to which the candidate must and should carry there admit cards to the exam hall to be given validity to attempt the exam along with a valid ID proof.
After writing the exam the candidates will be provided with the answer key and estimate there marks which will again be provided on their official website, the candidates can raise queries or challenge the answer provided by the authorities on 24th January 2020, if there will be any changes to be made then it will be made an put out.
The results were out on the 13th of March 2020, which can be sent for revaluation too by the candidates if they face any problem and need extra marks or so they can send their answer sheet for revaluation for checking again from 22nd January 2020- 24th January 2020. The cut off for the exam will be released along with it.
The interview will be conducted after the written exam, which will be conducted for providing admission to the candidates in March or so. The final result will be announced in May or June. After which the counselling process will start in the month of June.
NIFT 2020: Application Form
The application form for NIFT 2020 was provided online on 23rd October 2019 on their official website www.nift.ac.in . The specific details are given below about the application form.
- The application form online was released on 23rd October 2019.
- The application form last date was on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates who have missed out on these dates to fill NIFT examination form can pay until 4th January 2020 by paying a penalty fee of Rs 500/-.
- The application form if any mistakes would be made by the candidate can be fixed by 1st January 2020- 4th January 2020.
- The registration process will include the candidate filling up some personal information like name, number, email id and photographs and signature of the candidate.
- After the whole process of filling the application form, the candidate must send their application form and the application fee payment demand draft through post to the address of
Manager – CMS
All India Management Association (AIMA)
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part 3
New Delhi ‐110024
- The application fee for General, OBC or NCL category candidates will be Rs2000/-
- The application fee for SC/ST or PwD category candidates will be Rs1000/-
- The application fees can be paid through any of the online mode payments, be like credit/ debit cards or net banking or demand draft
Before filling the form, first check the eligibility criteria of this exam.