National Institute of Fashion Technology also known as NIFT. It is an exam for students who want to pursue in the line of fashion be it under graduate courses or post graduate courses. Courses like Bachelors of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management and other more courses like these. NIFT has various location across India where student gets to go after qualifying NIFT successfully.
The NIFT 2021 had been written on 14th February 2021, after which the results were announced on 17th March 2021. On the bases of the written test the candidates will be selected for the situation test/ GD/ PI round after which the end result will be announced in May/ June 2021.
The cut off of NIFT 2021 will be announced soon in the month of May 2021. After which the admission and counselling will start for people who would have qualified the cut off marks.
The UG and PG courses results will be announced together and it will stele who can and won’t be qualified for the PI round.
Click here for detailed exam dates of NIFT 2021.
How to Check NIFT results?
- Go to the official link of the NIFT 2021
- The results will be provided online only.
- Results portal will be popping up, click on that
- Next enter your credentials, your email-id and password, DOB
- Press enter after giving out the credentials
- Next the results page will arrive on the screen
- Download and print the results card and make multiple copies of it for further usage.
NIFT GD/ PI brief:
The group discussion round will be conducted for the filtered students after the written test, which will be for 15- 20 minutes.
The group discussion will happen on a case study provided by the evaluators on spot.
They asses these following qualities in the candidate:
- Conceptual clarity.
- Knowledge of the topic assigned.
- Contribution made to the topic.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to generate new ideas.
- Problem solving approach.
- Leadership qualities.
- Effective communication.
Personal interview will be after group discussion which will assess the following qualities of the candidate:
- Career orientation.
- Aptness for the course.
- Overall personal achievements in academics and co-curricular activities.
- General awareness and aptitude, creative and lateral thinking.
The NIFT provides certain percentage of seats for each category which are mentioned below in detail :
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3%|