PTU CET i.e. Punjab Technical University Common Entrance Examination is a state level examination which enables the candidates for admission in UG (Under graduate) programs. It only organizes centralized counseling for admission in its affiliated colleges and also for itself. Admission of candidates in B.Tech and B.Arch courses of affiliated colleges and universities will be based on JEE MAIN 2019 and NATA 2019.
The official dates for this examination are announced by the exam conducting authority. Important dates of the exam are the dates of the various events related to the exam. These events include registration start date, application form submission last date; admit card availability date, exam date and many others. Candidates should go through all these important dates so that they are well prepared and don’t miss out on anything. The application process of PTU CET 2020 is expected to start from April 2020. Once the official dates are announced they will be updated here, by then let’s have a look at previous year’s schedule for the examination-
- All the below mentioned dates are tentative and based on previous year’s schedule.
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- The application process is expected to start from April 2020.
- Application process will continue till Last Week of June 2020.
- Admit card is expected to be made available by June-July 2020.
- PTU CET 2020 exam will probably be held in 1st Week of July 2020.
- Its results are expected to be declared by 3rd Week of July 2020.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result card and keep it safe for future reference.
- Counseling process will start after the result announcement in July 2020.
Before you apply for the exam let’s look over the eligibility criteria –
- For different courses there are different eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination. It is the minimum requirement for appearing in PTU CET 2020.
- High School mark sheet and Passing certificate has to be shown at the time of admission.
- Intermediate mark sheet and passing certificate is required to be shown at the time of admission.