Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh (PSBTE and IT) conducts a state level examination named Punjab Joint Entrance Test (Punjab JET)every year mostly in month of April. It provides opportunities to aspirants to avail admission in diploma courses for various polytechnic programs from institutions situated across the state of Punjab. As a state level examination 85% seats are reserved for Permanent residents of Punjab and 15% for candidates from outside Punjab. The seats are reserved as per management quota. It is conducted every year usually in the month of April. From the start date of the application process to the instructions of how to fill the form here is every detail you need to know –
- Punjab JET 2021 Application process will start from Second Week of May 2021 (tentative).
- Application form has to be submitted before the last date of submission i.e. June 2021 (tentative).
- Application process can be completed through Online mode.
- Application form can be either downloaded from the official website or can be collected from prescribed branches of PNBs, schools, District education offices and Board offices, Deputy Commissioner’s offices or from polytechnic colleges affiliated to Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh (PSBTE and IT).
- The Candidates need to pay only Rs. 550 as application fee.
- The payment can be made through debit/credit card, net banking or through e-challan in online procedure.
- All the required documents (10th standard Mark Sheet and Date of Birth certificate) and scanned images of signature and photograph have to be attached with the application form and have to be submitted along with the Application fee.
- Candidate should fill the valid mobile no. and all required personal and academic details.
- All details filled in the application form must be original and absolutely correct as there is no correction window that is once the form is submitted no correction will be made.
APPLICATION FEES –
Look over the important date related to the application process –
|Application process start date||May, 2021|
|Last date of application process||June, 2021|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE –
STEPS to follow –
STEP 1- Download Application Form
- Visit the official website of Punjab JET.
- From there download the Application form.
STEP 2 – Fill the form
- Fill the application form by filling your personal details, your qualification details, educational details and other details.
- Enter your personal email ID, valid phone number and correct address so that there is no difficulty in contacting a candidate.
- Click on submit if you have filled your application form
STEP 3 – Upload Scanned Images
- Applicants are required to upload scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The images of all the required scanned documents i.e. 10th standard Mark Sheet and Date of Birth Certificate have to be uploaded.
STEP 4 – Payment of the application fee
- A username and password is sent in the registered mobile number after successful submission of application form.
- Login and fill required details and pay application fee via debit/credit card, net banking or through e-challan for complete submission.
STEP 5 – Take a printout
- Confirmation page will be displayed on successful fee payment.
- Download and print the confirmation page for future reference.
NOTE: All details have to be correctly filled as no corrections will be made after the submission of application form.