SRM Institute of science and Technology, is a prestigious college who conducts exam every year for students who want to pursue in the line of engineering be it B. Tech UG course or M. Tech PG courses. The campuses of SRM is spread across India, in places like Ramapuram, Kattankulathur, Vadapalani and NCR.
How to apply for SRMJEEE?
There are two ways to apply for SRMJEEE 2021
- Online mode- Application forms, can be filled through their website https://applications.srmist.edu.in, by paying the application fees online through e-payment
- Offline mode- Application forms are filled in ORM form, which has to be sent to the address of
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University),
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
The ORM form can be downloaded from the official website of SRMJEEE
How to fill the online application form?
- Go to the website for online application form filling https://applications.srmist.edu.in
- Registration will involve you giving your name, email-id, contact number, date of birth, after filling the form the candidate’s registration ID and password will be sent to their email-id’s.
- After receiving the registration ID and password, go back to the application form filling page, login with your credentials given and fill the form with giving additional information.
- In the application form, you have to fill, Name of the Candidate, Gender, University Code, Date of Birth, State & Union Territories, Contact Number/Details, Percentage of Marks (%) obtained in 10th standard, Details of class 12th board/equivalent, Exam Centre, Email ID, Photograph, Signature.
- Scanned documents must be uploaded, of photographs and signatures online.
- Lastly, the payment must be done through e-payment.
How to do offline application form?
- Download the form from SRMJEEE official website,
- Take a printout, and fill the form with the candidate’s handwriting only.
- The originally written copy must be sent to the authority via mail.
- The form must be filled with black ball pen, inside the boxes provided.
- Darken alphabets, numbers etc with HB pencil
- Do not cut or scribble on already written part of the form.
- Paste a good quality photograph
- Make photocopies of the application form.
- The application fees for online mode of filling application forms per student is Rs 1100/-
- The application fees for offline mode of filling application forms per student is Rs 1160/-
- It can be paid through net banking, credit or debit cards, e-payments and etc.
- Offline mode payment can be done through DD in the name of SRMIST, in Chennai.