The admit card of UCEED-2020 are declared by IIT-Bombay which conducts this exam every year under the guidance of UCEED-CEED. This examination is conducted all over India in more than 20 cities. Any national or international students can apply for this examination. This exam happens once a year. UCEED 2020 will provide over 22 colleges amongst which are some prestigious colleges like IIT Bombay, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Guwahati.
Students who have successfully applied for UCEED 2020 can get their admit cards from 27th December 2019 onwards. The admit cards will be available through online mode only, no hard copies of admit cards will be sent.
The admit cards with any mistakes must be notified to the authority immediately to the chairman of IIT-Bombay.
The admit cards will contain personal information of the students, like their name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam date and venue, and instructions that need to be followed during the examination.
Candidates must and should carry their admit card along with a valid id proof for writing the exam.
The admit card was released on 27th December 2019, the correction in the admit card can be done until 5th January 2020. The exam will be conducted on 18th January 2020, and through online mode and the results will be declared on 13th March 2020.
How to download admit card?
- Go to the official website
- A login page will be opened on the display screen
- Always remember the email ID and password, and log in using those credentials.
- Enter the captcha code or the security code and enter
- Admit card will be displayed
- Download the same and make multiple copies of the same, for further use.
- Report on time to the venue of examination with valid id proof and coloured admit card.
- Read the instructions carefully before entering the exam hall mentioned on the admit card
- Do not carry chits, electronic gadgets and other unwanted things to exam hall, if you do you might get debarred
- In case the students do not follow certain rules, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
Please Check Important Dates of this exam.