STEPS to follow-
STEP 1: Register
- Register by filling the required details
STEP 2: Fill the form
- Now fill your application form, start by filling the personal details such as Name, DOB, gender, city etc.
- Enter your personal email ID and personal phone number.
- Fill in your educational qualifications.
- Choose category and provide category details.
- Select opted course.
- Fill choices for examination center (only 3 choices)
- Now choose a password and set a security question
- Click on submit if you have filled your application form.
STEP 3: Upload Scanned Photographs
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colored passport size photograph, scanned signature and a scanned thumb impression.
- The image of all the scanned documents should be in JPEG format.
- The dimensions of the scanned passport size photograph should be (3.5cm X 4.5cm) and its size should not exceed 100Kb.
- The dimensions of the scanned image of the signature should be (3.5cm X 1.5cm) and its size should not exceed 30Kb.
- The dimensions of the scanned images of the thumb impression should be (3.5cm x 1.5cm) and its size should not exceed 30Kb.
- When you are satisfied with the uploaded images click on SAVE. Remember that you will not be allowed to change the images after clicking on SAVE.
STEP 4: Payment of Fee
- Payment of application fee can be made through Credit/Debit cards and Net banking.
- Select the mode for payment of the fee.
- Now click on “Proceed for Payment”
- Applicable additional charges will also be included in the final amount.
- Confirmation page will be displayed on successful fee payment
- Download and print the confirmation page
- In case of any discrepancy, email at email@example.com or call at the helpline number 1800 180 0161 (between 10:00 am – 5:00pm)
Application Fee Structure-
|General/ OBC/ Male/ Transgender||Rs. 1300|
|SC/ST/ PWD/ Female||Rs. 650|
- The correction will be open for a few days from 2nd to 4th May.
- Candidates will be allowed to make corrections in their application form in certain categories.
- Once the correction window is closed no further corrections will be allowed.
|UPSEE 2021 Events||Important Dates|
|Application form start date||1st April, 2021|
|Application form submission last date||30th April 2021|
|Admit Card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|UPSEE Exam date||18th May 2021|
|UPSEE Result declaration||May/June 2021|
|Counseling starts||June 2021|
UPSEE 2021: PAPER CODES
|Paper 1||B.Tech/ B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)|
|Paper 1 or paper 2||B.Tech. (Bio-technology)|
|Paper 3||B.Tech. (only Agriculture Engineering)|
|Paper 1 or paper 2||B.Pharm.|
|Paper 5||BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA|
|Paper 6 Paper 7 Paper 8||Lateral Entry: B.Tech. 2nd year (for Engineering Diploma Holders) B.Pharm. 2nd year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders) B.Tech 2nd year (for B.Sc. graduates)|
|Paper 11||MAM (Dual degree)|
|Paper 12||Lateral Entry: 2nd year MCA|