WBJEE 2020, is a state level common entrance exam, for students who belong to India only. It is accepted for aspirants who want to join an Under Graduate course under the fields of engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture. It is conducted by West Bengal board. This exam scores/ rank are accepted by many government and private colleges in West Bengal.
The West Bengal joint entrance exam(WBJEE 2020), admit card for students who applied successfully for the exam will be getting their admit cards online issued by WBJEE 2020 board. Students have to download it and take the confirmation copy from the internet from their official website. The admit card will be issued on the 24th January 2020
Students who will be eligible for the exam, meeting the requirements of WBJEE 2020 eligibility criteria, will be allowed to sit for this exam, and will be provided with admit cards, anyone who doesn’t meet these requirements, will not be allowed.
The students need to keep the admit card carefully, for further counselling sessions too and check the admit card carefully for any mistakes and also to ensure their correct information on the card is proper if not they need to contact the officials of the board.
How to download the admit card?
- Go to the official website of WBJEE 2020
- Click on the “Download admit card”
- Go to the sign in section for your admit card
- Take out the printout
- Take many copies of your admit card which will be an entry ticket for writing your exam and also keep it until the counselling.
- If you lose the admit card unfortunately, then you can apply for a new admit card a duplicate one by paying 500/-.
- Students must carry the admit card to the exam hall, without it the aspirant will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Be present with the admit card before 30 minutes of the exam to avoid any miss happenings.
Admit Card: WBJEE 2020- released
WBJEE 2020 is held by the West Bengal state. This examination is taken up by anyone who wants to join an under graduate course, in the field of engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture. The admit card of this exam was given out on 24th January 2020, by west Bengal board. Admit card was provided online, and students who had submitted the application form could download it by giving appropriate information.