WBJEE also known as West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam is established from 1962, which is a common entrance exam. WBJEE 2020 is a state level examination which is conducted by the West Bengal board for students aspiring to study UG courses in engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture. Every year lakh of aspirants write this exam, which will fetch them top-notch colleges inside West Bengal depending upon their performance and rank in this exam.
The application form of WBJEE 2020 has been released on 18th October 2019 the last date was 13th November 2019.The application correction period is also given out to be from 14th November- 16th November 2019.
The WBJEE 2020 application correction has started from 14th November 2019, it can be done through online mode only and after editing the wrong information you had submitted ensure to take the corrected application form and get multiple copies of the final application form for further use. The correction form will be charged as Rs700/- which can be paid through offline or online mode.
Candidates need to provide them with the scanned copy of photographs, left hand thumb impression and signature. The corrected forms will be submitted to the board online itself.
Steps of correction:
- Go to the official website
- Sign in page will be displayed
- Enter your details like application number, password
- Sign in and click on the edit option
- Make your changes, correct the wrong information
- Save the changes made.
- Ensure to take the printout of the corrected form and make multiple copies of it.
- You cannot correct certain areas of information that you had originally submitted to the board. That being your name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- If you have corrections to be made in the submitted scanned images of your photograph, signature or left thumb print then you will get a message from the board and then get it corrected online. Ensure to upload the correct size of images, 3KB -100KB image of the photograph and 3KB- 30KB image for signature.
- It is a one time correction offer provided by the board, you will not be allowed to correct multiple times and will not be allowed to correct after the correction period.