WBJEE 2020 is one of the most reputed exams in our country, which is a state level exam written by lakh of students every year to get in UG courses in the fields of engineering and technology, pharmacy and architecture. WBJEE was started in the year 1962, and is continued by the board till date. This entrance exam is considered by various government colleges and private colleges in West Bengal.
Below is the article giving detailed information about application form of WBJEE 2020.
The very beginning step for this examination is the application form which was provided by the WBJEE 2020 board online on 18th of October 2019. The last date for filling this application was 13th November 2019.
Guidelines to fill the application form 2020:
- The application form is online
- The application form is released on 18th October 2019
- The last date for form filling is on 13th November 2019
- Scanned copies of signature, photographs and left-hand thumb impressions will be asked that should be between 3KB to 100KB
- Student will be sent an SMS or email from the association if there scanned photograph , signature or left-hand thumb impression is not up to mark, then the students will have to re-upload it within the correction period.
- Each candidate will be allowed to submit a single application only.
- Students can make application correction too if they have made a mistake in their form, from 14th– 16th November 2019.
- After the correction period no mistakes can be corrected.
- Candidates must take multiple copies of their application form.
Fees for WBJEE 2020:
1) The application fees for 700 per head for a general category candidate.
2)The application fee for SC/ ST/ OBC per head would be 500/-
3) the application fee can be paid online, through any online payment mode available.
- Ensure to give the details the first time correctly, without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies on the form correctly.
- Ensure you have documents that prove your category, then only choose which category you fit into.
- Give your email id and phone number correctly, as you will be receiving most of the information on your email and phone number.
- Fill the application form on time, as you will not be provided extra dates.
- Make copies of your application form.
- Note down your application number and password for further use in the process.
Eligibility Criteria: WBJEE 2020
- Should and must be an Indian Nationality
- Age limit is from 17 years on 31st December 2020 to 25 years on 31st December 2020
- For engineering, the students must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent exam and should have taken up subjects like physics, math, chemistry, biology, computer science etc. and he/ she must have acquired 45% in their 12th boards and reserved categories 40%.
- For pharmacy, student must have done 10+2 or any equivalent examination to qualify for this entrance and must have studied subjects like math, physics, biology and English etc. the aspirant must have had 45% over all and revered categories must have had 40%.