WBJEE 2020 is an entrance exam for students all over India who aspire to get into a college in the fields of engineering and technology, pharmacy or architecture in West Bengal. The WBJEE 2020 has been one of the prestigious exams in India. Lakh of students write this exam which helps them get into any college they prefer.
But, to write WBJEE 2020 exam, there are some requirements a student needs to meet
- Candidate has to be an Indian
- Age limit is from 17 years on 31st December 2020 to 25 years on 31st December 2020
- For engineering,
The student must have done their 10+2 or other equivalent courses. Must have taken up subjects in science like physics, math, chemistry, biology, computer science. Should have score 45% or more in total and for reserved categories should have 40%.
- For pharmacy, student must have done 10+2 or any equivalent examination to qualify for this entrance and must have studied subjects like math, physics, biology and English etc. the aspirant must have had 45% overall and revered categories must have had 40%. Should have studied English and must have 30% in English.
- In case students who don’t meet these criteria write this exam, during counselling they will get rejected and won’t get any college, as the board check the student’s data during counselling.
WBJEE 2020: EXAM SYLLABUS
- Physics: physical world and measurements, kinematics, laws of motion, Viscosity, Oscillations, current Electricity, Gravitation, thermodynamics, Magnetics, Electromagnetic waves, Optics etc
- Chemistry: atoms and molecules, atomic structures, solid state, liquid state, physical chemistry of solutions, gaseous state, coordination compounds etc
- Math: algebra, trigonometry, liner algebra, calculus, trigonometry, vectors etc