Xavier Aptitude test(XAT) is an all India level examination conducted by Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur (XLRI) on behalf of XAMI. This exam helps students seek admission in management courses for post graduate category. Important dates of the exam are the dates of the various events related to the exam. These events include registration start date, application form submission last date; admit card availability date, exam date and many others. Candidates should go through all these important dates so that they are well prepared and don’t miss out on anything.
- Go through the information bulletin made available in the official website.
- Those who have not registered by the 30th of November (2019) can still register themselves till 10th December, 2019 by paying the late fee.
- Only those candidates who are paying the application fee from demand draft need to send their confirmation page along with the demand draft.
- Once the confirmation page reaches XLRI, a message will be sent in the candidate’s login page.
- The exam will only be conducted in Computer mode (online mode)
- XAT 2020 will be held on 5th January, 2020.
|XAT 2020 EVENTS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Registration start date||23rd August, 2019|
|Last date for registration (Without late fee)||30th November, 2019|
|Last date for registration (With late fee)||10th December, 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||20th December, 2019 onwards|
|XAT 2020 Exam date||5th January, 2020|
|Result Declaration||17th January, 2020|
|Availability of XAT 2020 score card||17th January 2020|